Friday, March 19, 2010

IT

When the pain began again I had no other place to turn it, my only friend that stayed with me through the long years. People would come and go but it will always stay. It would stay hidden in it’s silk lined box till I was at my darkest then it would call to me. Promising to relieve the darkness that flowed. For hours on end I would sit listening to it calling to me. I would fight , Oh how I would resist. Till the calling from it and the chanting of the darkness was too much to bear. I would break. I would fall. On my knees I would crawl. To the hiding spot and retrieve the silk lined box. Out would come the friend I would love to hate. Slowly sliding, cutting free, Bleeding out my insanities. Once will be enough. No make it two or three. That should stop the crying and pleas. I place it down in it’s silk lined home. I watch the darkness and demons flow. Fleeing away and leaving me alone. I am finally free. I will put it away till the demons are screaming another day till the pain becomes far too much to bear. Then I will be forced to revive it to bleed the demons away. Why can’t I find away to forever kill them. This is something I cannot do alone for I know I will fail. My scars bear the proof that I will never free myself from the demons grasp or lead me to the truth. If only there was something, or someone to lead me out of hell from the pits where I and my demons dwell. Someone to take it place when the demons start to swell.

No comments:

Post a Comment