Saturday, February 20, 2010

What happend after highschool ???

I began to wonder what everyone had done after the good old B.V. of A. , I thought it might be a good idea to write down what had happened to me. Kinda of get the ball rolling and see if anyone else would follow suit. ( Not that my life is all that interesting) . So here we go.
Let see I was supposed to graduate in 1990 but in 1989 I dropped out. Fooled around too much and wasn't allowed to come back for my senior year. My loss. After I quit B.V.A. I got my G.E.D. For the first year I worked three jobs and never had any money to show for it. I decided that what I had seen of GOD ( really religion) I was not about to do that any more. From what I seen of the " religious " people at Broadview I figured that if that was what heaven was to be I wanted nothing of it. Thus began my spiral down in to the Occult and Satanism. Yes you read that right Satanism. I was bound and determined to go to hell. And to that end I got into anything that was opposing to GOD. I did rituals and the whole bit. No sacrifices that is not (contrary to popular belief ) a part of the satanic church. While all of that was going on I started to steal money from one of my jobs. I delivered news papers in the early morning . They gave us change to open the machines to put in new papers. I started to pocket money on a daily basis. $4000.00 later I was in trouble and almost went to jail. Around that time I met my wife Nancy, who for reasons I don't know why she went out with me. And then a year later She married me ( been almost 17yrs now girl should get a reward) . We were always living on a shoe string budget I could never hold on to a job for very long months at best. Right before our 1st anniversary she gave birth to our first child little Trinity Victoria. We bobbed from apartment to
apartment . I never liked to stay in one place too long. We moved to Champaign-Urbana and there little Harley Austin was born . (Named after his great grandpa NOT the motorcycle) . Things where not much better there I became neglectful and mean towards Nancy. She spent many days alone with two small kids and no husband to help out ( yea I'm a dink ) Shortly after Harley was born we started to attend a church it help Nancy and I pull together ( a little ) . After a few year in the church we found out that it was a cult and didn't put God first. While we were members of that church little Petra Exlis was born . She had Downs syndrome and a throat condition ( no I can't spell the real name), Her throat didn't connect to her stomach. Five months she was in the hospital and had many operations . Some turned out good some not to good. The ladies of the church surrounded her and made this a little easier on her . However the men did know how to relate to some like me and I was left almost alone in all that pain. Petra came home and I went in to the hospital for suicidal crap. While in I found out that I am bipolar . (fun fun). When they let me out I went home and then my little Petra Baby died . We only had her with us for eight months . Eight months of hell that I wouldn't give up for anything. We buried he in Batavia Il . Life got black for a while. I had gotten fired from my job because I would work overtime while Petra was in the hospital. It took a while to get out of my funk and get a new job. When I did I found out about my heart condition. 28 and had triple bipass . I was off work again and Nancy found out she was pregnant with number four. Rowan Jesse. We were evicted and lived for 6 months in a camper. While living in the camper Rowan was born. We got lucky and found a place to live in a homeless shelter. While living there I went to school to be a truck driver. I got conned out of ten thousand dollers and found out no one would hire me because of the meds I was taking. But things seemed to get better My Dad ( who left when I was 3 months old ) said he wanted us to move to Missouri so that he could get to know us and help out. We moved 650 miles just for the help he had offered to fall through. We moved from one housing complex to another. At that time we found out that Trinity is bipolar and Harley has Autism. At that time we decided that homeschooling was the best option for the kids. Luckily for them I'm not the teacher. While living in Richmond Mo things happened to one of my kids that made it important that we move immediately. We redid the inside of my sister garage and moved their. After about a year Veronica's husband asked us to move out ( not sure why ) . We moved from Missouri to Freeport, Illinois ( about 30 miles west of Rockford ) . We have been here for about 5 years and things are going fairly good for us now. I get blood treatments for high cholesterol . It strains out the excess cholesterol and makes the chances of a heart attack much less. I am in school trying to get a good job so that I can get off of disability. Get a good house and get out of debit.
That pretty much sums it up. There is more that happened but that is the highlights.
SO now it is your turn what happened after highschool .

No comments:

Post a Comment