Thursday, December 24, 2009

Fight!

I once heard someone say "If Satan doesn't seem to be against you then maybe your not against him" . We near to that at least. But leading off of that I can't help think that if Satan is doing all he can to drag me to hell , am I doing all I can to stop him. In hockey as a goalie are you defending your goal if you let all the shots past? We may have friends in the foreground to assist us, but in the end it all comes down to us. Will the shot get by? How much of a fight do I need to put up? Back to hockey , can I win a game if I never block a shot ? No , so then the fight must be tooth and nail all the way. Sure the opposing team is bound to make a goal. I am not perfect ( tho many may disagree..... give me a brake here). So should worry about each and every goal that is made on me? Yes and no . Yes because each goal shows me my weak areas. Areas that if I work on I can block them next time around. But the answer can also be no. NO you may ask that sound stupid who wins a game by not blocking the goals. If you remember in hockey it is not just the goals that are made on you that make you lose it is the not making goals on you opponent also. But wait if I am defending my goal how can I make goals on the other side. Easy goalies rarely make a goal. So that means that you need to have good team mates. But unlike the draft you get a freebie the big J. Yes he is on my team ( and yours too). So just to have a quick recap as a goalie I defend my goal. My team makes the goals. The things is BIG J. makes all the goals . ALL THE GOALS. never misses a shot. So it is not the shots we miss its the shots we block. Why? because Satan can never out score Jesus. So what is it? It is me doing my part on Jesus' team . All I can do is the best I can . Keep block and in the end my team will win.

No comments:

Post a Comment