Monday, December 21, 2009

For the time will come when men will not put up with sound doctrine. Instead, to suit their own desires, they will gather around them a great number of teachers to say what their itching ears want to hear.
2nd Timothy 4:3
Starting with a bible verse may seem a little strange and (for those who know me ) out of character. But that's how it funna be YALL!! ( Down Redneck Down back to the hell that spawned ye) I was listening to some videos on youtube that want to say that Christian Metal is not metal. Now quickly all music is looked down on by the older generations. Mozart's music was looked down on in his day. He wrote about things they didn't like and in a language they didn't like. Hmm sounds familiar. Now that is not the idea I am heading to . It is the verse that I started with. When we as humans are faced with something that we don't feel comfortable with we deem it bad. But guess what the only one we do a miss deed to is us. There are exceptions of course. Things that cannot be denied. I pain to say this but be proved scientifically, ( but the proof must follow the rules of science not the I pulled this out of my rear type). Now this can lead anywhere but this country of ours is heading to a place where we are all just using the rules we like. Who am I kidding we are there already. I am all for freedom . I am glad to have the freedoms that I have. But when using that "freedom" to try and say this is truth I gets a little pissed, and for guy my size a little pissed is a lot of pissed already. (just go with it you understood it any way). I am a Christian ( not a very good one but I am one) that means that I believe that God created the world and all that there is in it. His Son Jesus was born of a virgin and died on a cross. Now I press the pause button (click) and say this . The is only one part of what I just said that is FACT Jesus son of Joe and Mary was born and was crucified is a fact . You can look through non-christian history texts and find that . But as for him being the son of GOD , that is a belief . I am fine with that. But guess what evolution (or as I call it Evilution) is just a belief too. How do I know? Easy many "experts" say that evolution is a fact. By the rules of science how does something move from idea to fact ?? It has to be repeatable in a lab. But as of yet there has not been a study that has been going for over one hundred million plus years. So its NOT a fact . Things do evolve on a micro scale it has been proven but NEVER I repeat NEVER has any animal in record changed from one to another. Hasn't happened. Another thing that I wonder about is why have there been so many hoaxes over the years. If it is truce science let science bear it out. But look at Piltdown Man , Sally the missing link. Both have been proven Lies but are still held as truth . Why is something that is a know lie being taught in schools? I think that it falls to this people don't like having something they can't explain or control . If there is a GOD then we will never know it all we will never be in control there will always be someone outside of our control we don't like that. But if you think about every time we have someone who is in complete control . The crap hits the fan. Hitler , The Caesar's, and King David ( a bible guy NO WAY ), and many more. Absolute power in the hands of humans is a no no. We will always find a way to screw it up. I digress . Man Kind loves to listen to the Itching ears channel . Itching what you may say . It is this little tuner on your ear that you turn and that things you don't like go bye bye. It's true go to a mirror and look.. no really go GO did you see it?? You need glasses then cause it is there. No I am lying . It is a way to just listen to what we want. Like the age old " Well that may be true for you " . If there is no absolute truth there is no truth. It is that easy . How can I say that? Like this "IF THERE IS NO TRUTH......" no really. If there is no absolute truth then Hitler only committed crimes because he lost if he had won then it would have been great to kill Jews. That is how " that may be true for you" works. See that was truth for Hitler. Killing others is fine if it is ok for you. Rape ,Stealing, and Child Molestation. I did go there because that is how serious this is. You can't pull the well the law says bit either . Other countries don't live by our laws but we still pass judgement on them based on "truth". Makes things a mess doesn't it. We are all listening to what are itching ears what to hear. We have tuned it to the station we like and said all else is CRAP.

THIS MENTAL TID BIT WAS BROUGHT TO YOU TODAY BY:

AS I LAY DYING:the sound of truth
here's the lyrics to make it easier to understand:
song lyrics

No comments:

Post a Comment