Thursday, August 20, 2009

The fight Continues

Just like any good movie just when you think it's gonna get better life turns around and bite you in the Ass. I thought that I might have set things up so that I could get a little lee way at school . But just like everything else " Don't count your chickens before they crack"`.
As this depression bout started this session at school I was talking to my shrink about it . Then I find out she is moving to a new office 30 miles away. I wanted to know if any of the old patients were going with Her. She said yes and if I wanted I was to go also. That was more than fine with me I hate change being throw at me. Gripes my cookies. So when I was really down I called her new office to talk to her to be informed that she was not there at that time. And that I would not be going to that office they don't like my insurance. They were3 informed that I was told I was following to the office when I was no I wasn't . Very rude women wouldn't tell me I could call back to talk to the doctor and said it wasn't allowed. So now I have t change Doctors GRRRRRRRR! I have nothing against the new lady I am sure She is more then trained. But I didn't have a choice . So I go in for my intake every thing is peachy . Now I wait for an apointment.
Ok now that you know that I can get to the current problem. I need to have papers filled out by a doctor that states my condition or I will flunk the courses I am taking. I have the back work do just can't turn it in with out permission. ( online rules). She has never met me so she can't fill them out . Round and round and round. Back to the doctors office. They tell me that they don't have my records there . I was told by old doctors new office "person" ( I use that term very very loosely ) that they didn't have them. This isn't looking good kids. I try calling social security . They were very helpful and told that yes they can give me a print out at my local office that state why I am disabled. YES I AM SAVED. wait for................ here it comes ...................the other shoe. I don't wanna tell you where it hit. I can have to print out at a cost ( of course I'm broke I'm on disability) , What is the cost I ask . That is set by the local office. Grab your ankles kids it gonna be a rough ride.

Before all maybe one of you who will see this I am not complaining about the amount of money I get I am lucky that I live in a country that takes care of me. And I also know that right now it is tough for the government just to give me what I get. Also the main reason to go back to school at 37 years old for me is to get off of goverment support and back to 100% self reliance. and now back to the show

No comments:

Post a Comment