Monday, August 24, 2009

Adventures in hosptalization

For the few that may read this I am again in the hospital. I had triple Bi-pass at 27 . The doctors told in a few months you'll feel 10 yrs younger. Well 8 years have rolled around and I still feel Like shit. This fun little slice happened yesterday afternoon around fourISH. I was taking my ect-114 final and started getting a really bad headache. But damn the long floatees ( torpedos ) I was gonna finish the test afor I quit. Not because I am such a great student but once you start you have 3 1/2 hr to finish if you save and stop. Sucks to be you . But I really felt like shite so i stopped and packed up on the was out of the place I study I called my wifee to meet me a the curb so that she could go with me. Yea yea I am a big wuss, I like having my wife there to make sure I get the treatment I need . She is very smart and know when they are trying to pull some crap on her. The only time I have witnessed and questionable judgement was when she signed a contract of marriage to me. As I drove up to the trailer She came walking up to the truck I got so she could drive and that was it. One foot hit the ground and down I went. In seconds she had the ambulance on the way. Of course I had to plop down on my ass just as everyone and the GD uncle is coming home from work. I didn't even get a descent score for the fall I took. You would think that I would get at least one 9.0 for flapping like a wounded goose as I fell. Ah well there is no real taste for the arts anymore. Ambulance got there and four men drug my 350 lbs butt off the ground. In the flashy truck I took four stab before the could draw blood. I'm 6'9" you would think you could close your eye throw the needle from 50 paces and hit a vein..... NOPE! I gotta have these little dinky bastards no one can hit. I finally make it to the hospital. And they tell me that it was more than likely stress from the test. But I have a heart history ( I have one) I will be staying over night. So now it is 1:26 am the 25 of August the nurse is still trying to get my meds ( not her fault seems like on it the loony ward again) (wait that srrms to happen a lot to me?!?!?!?!)9 1/2 hours . God I love this SHITE.

No comments:

Post a Comment