Wednesday, October 14, 2009

GOD Has Never Hated Fags

I don't know why this popped into my head today. But I think that it wants to pop out again . SO here is the shove and POP........

Why are there Christians that want to say GOD hates fags? Is there any proof of this? Any? I know that people may say Sodom, but that was after Abraham had asked for and was given many chance to find people who would repent. Also one must remember that even before Sodom's foundations were set, the plan of redemption had been set. Plus I wonder if GOD will be at his throne on Judgment Day and tell people " Well Mister Jones I know you killed people and stole- those I can forgive BUT you were homosexual too so out you go." That isn't how it works. Doesn't it say "He died once for all"? Pretty simple word ALL. I have yet to meet someone who does not understand what all means. So if Jesus died once for all then to say that GOD hates fags would imply that Jesus who is GOD hates the people that he died for. Now I would think that dying for somone you hate isn't too swift. I wouldn't do it. Plus John 3:16 "For GOD so loved the world..... " I have never come across a version of the bible that says "For GOD so loved the world except homosexuals that he gave he only son ". If you come across it in any version you read, my advice would be to put it down and back away in a quickness cause that book would have problems. So the flaw becomes apparent. GOD doesn't hate "FAGS". He hates sin. Besides that HUGE flaw in their logic . Would you go to a church that says GOD hates people lust, swear, steal, and so on? Because the same rule applies if you do not repent of these you're in deep doggy doo. And I don't mean Scooby. But back to the point. If we are to love (it is one of the greatest commandments) then how is telling someone that GOD hates them ever going too show his love? This I speak from experience. When I was a teen I went to a religious high school. I was lovable ,well mannered, kind and courteous... OK FINE so I was a rotten kid. MAN! Anyways the people who I saw as the ones to show how to be godly (i.e. bible teacher and the like ) were not that nice to me. I was overactive and not to smart. I was pushed along for 3 yrs. Then when senior yr came along I was asked not to come back. Not very nicely either. ( Yes I know all people are human and make mistakes but at the time I didn't really understand it.) At 17 YRS old I decided that I had had enough of GOD and all that He entailed . If the people that I saw in the religious school were the ones that were going to Heaven, then Heaven was nowhere for me. I made my goal Hell and I did all that I could do to get there. I read things like the Necronomicon and the Satanic Bible , and Satanic Verses. I jumped deep into the occult and everything that I could get my hands on. Simply because the ones professing Christ acted un-Christ-like. ( I know its not a word BUT I'M USING IT :p ). How I got out of that mess is not the point I am trying to make . What I am trying to say is this: how we act is how non-believers in view Jesus. Just as Jesus died on a cross for those who steal , he died for those who lie, cheat, kill and yes EVEN HOMOSEXUALS. GOD has never hated homosexuals. He loves them just as much as He love us.
How do I know ?
"This is how much God loved the world: He gave his Son, his one and only Son. And this is why: so that no one need be destroyed; by believing in him, anyone can have a whole and lasting life. God didn't go to all the trouble of sending his Son merely to point an accusing finger, telling the world how bad it was. He came to help, to put the world right again. Anyone who trusts in him is acquitted; anyone who refuses to trust him has long since been under the death sentence without knowing it. And why? Because of that person's failure to believe in the one-of-a-kind Son of God when introduced to him." John 3:16-18 The Message
Live life from the stand point of how much GOD loves not how much He hates.
EVERYTHING HE HAS EVER DONE WAS FROM THE STAND POINT OF HOW MUCH HE LOVES,
EVERYTHING.

No comments:

Post a Comment